Plateforme pour analyser, gérer et superviser les données de la mobilité urbaine connectée
ViaNova helps cities better manage and monetize their urban space, starting with mobility, and looks for an ambitious and hands-on technical co-founder with more than 2 years of professional coding.
Projet n°43671 - Paris (75) - date annonce
Nombre de votes : 0 / 0
|Compétences recherchées :Along with the benefits of micro-mobility and other new mobility solutions, cities face growing challenges as they integrate fast-developing modes of transportation. Vianova is the leading platform for managing connected and shared mobility in the urban public realm. The company’s technology helps cities and mobility operators better collaborate and communicate, in order to foster more liveable and breathable streets. |
We envision ViaNova as the digital marketplace for cities to control and manage their curb space: our mission is to help cities efficiently orchestrate the ever increasing influx of curb traffic associated with the proliferation of on-demand transport and delivery services (and eventually, autonomous vehicles), as well as easily enforce their rightful regulations.
This is an amazing growth opportunity for anyone who seeks a position at a fast-growing startup. Our platform is already launched with paying customers. We have been part of 2 major European Accelerators, thus providing access to office space and other benefits.
- Shape the strategic technical vision for Vianova and anticipate, plan and act on all aspects of the company’s technological development
- Define and keep developing the product and databases architecture, on the basis of existing technological stacks as well as new innovative inputs from the industry
- Perpetuate robust DevOps workflows and testing to ensure availability and readiness of the platform at anytime
- Be responsible for the timeline and delivery of all software, including velocity and quality, and own the product roadmap
- Lead and manage the existing development team and ensure its retention, as well as conduct further recruiting in Product, Design and Engineering organization
- Minimum 2+ years of professional coding experience in a lead software dev role, with at least 1 shipped product and strong knowledge of software engineering best practices within the software development life cycle
- Mandatory knowledge of relational and nonrelational database management (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Previous experience with cloud deployment of web services and integration of 3rd party APIs
- Maker spirit and grit: we are looking for someone passionate, entrepreneurial and go-getter, with a strong work ethic as well as a genuine interest in the company’s mission
|Recherche :|| |
|Rémunération envisagée :Package:|
- Annual salary: €60k (from VC funding, planned Q2 2020)
- Equity: 10.0% – 20.0%
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate team, shaping the future of urban mobility and smart cities in Europe
- An agile and fun working culture, with great colleagues to mentor, guide and develop your skills
- Your ideas and gut instincts will be valued and respected
- Comfortable offices in the center of Paris
- Founder-level equity in a rapidly growing company
|Nombre de personne(s) dans le projet : 2|
|Profil de l’équipe et apports :
The team gathers 8 people with 20 years of expertise in mobility and technology. |
ViaNova has been awarded various innovation prizes and is already live in several cities across Europe. We are now looking for an ambitious and hands-on technical co-founder to join our fast growing startup based in Paris, and have the opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility as well as public space together.
We are a passionate team, on a mission to help cities take back control of their streets, making it more liveable and breathable for billions of citizens. What keeps us as a team is a love of learning and building, and we have a big vision to fulfil that comes with huge technical challenges to overcome.
We are looking for our D’Artagnan to take over and potentially reshape the existing roadmap while overseeing the entire product development.